Aviation & Aerospace
Terrorism and other safety risks are among the most prominently known of all aviation and aerospace risks. But a number of other financial and operational challenges present themselves. Fuel availability, availability of credit, currency fluctuations, supply chain risks, employee relations and others impose specialized risks on this industry.
The increasing complexity of the industry demands that you seek the expert advice to safeguard your business. Ensure it continues to fly high with the support of First Baldwin Insurance. Our risk management professionals can help you design a plan that protect your operations from these wide-ranging and ever-evolving challenges that may affect your operations.
We provide solutions to protect many aspects of the aviation and aerospace industry, including:
- Passenger and cargo airlines
- Helicopters, private/corporate aircraft and charter companies
- Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) – also known as drones
- Aviation airframe and parts manufacturers
- Sports teams transport companies
- Aircraft management companies
- Agricultural aircraft businesses
- Foreign aviation and aerospace organizations
- Entertainment business aviation exposures