Expanding your business operations into emerging markets can be an attractive option for growth. But for even the most sophisticated and experienced investors, this move brings with it a great deal of risk due to the potential for political unrest, governmental interference and inconvertibility of foreign currency.
The First Baldwin Insurance team can assist your business in mitigating a variety of risks that are inherent in investing in developing economies. Our agents can help your business take a proactive approach with political risk insurance as part of your international risk strategy.
Political risk coverage can protect your business in scenarios such as:
- Governments seizing or restricting assets which prevent operation
- Political violence due to strikes, violence, terrorism, civil war, etc.
- Forced abandonment resulting from violence, wars, etc.
- Inability to import or export products
- Inability to convert or transfer currency
First Baldwin Insurance provides Political Risk Insurance to business owners in Foley, Orange Beach, Gulf Shores, Fairhope, Daphne, Silverhill, Spanish Fort and Mobile, Alabama.