Commercial Auto Insurance
Protect your company vehicles and your employees who work hard to drive your business forward with a commercial auto insurance policy. This added layer of protection is necessary if you own, lease or rent vehicles and your employees operate them to conduct business.
Commercial auto insurance offers similar coverages to your personal car insurance policy, but some things, such as eligibility, exclusions and limits, may differ. You can count on First Baldwin Insurance agents to understand and explain these differences and use their risk management expertise to ensure your business is adequately protected from financial loss as a result of personal injury or damage caused by a company vehicle.
Commercial auto insurance policies offer the following coverages:
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage – Pays for bodily injury or death resulting from an accident for which you are at fault, as well as legal defense and court costs if you are sued.
- Property Damage Liability Coverage – Protection provided if your vehicle damages another person’s property, and often covers legal defense.
- Combined Single Limit (CSL) – Offers the same dollar amount of coverage per covered occurrence whether bodily injury or property damage, one person or several.
- Personal Injury/Medical Payments Coverage – Pays for medical expenses of the driver and passengers in your car as a result of a covered accident, regardless of fault.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – Covers injuries and sometimes certain property damage caused by an uninsured or hit-and-run driver. Underinsured motorist coverage is often included, which is used if the at-fault driver has insufficient insurance.
- Comprehensive – Pays for damage to your vehicle caused by theft, vandalism, flood, fire and other covered perils.
- Collision – Covers damage to your vehicle when it hits or is hit by another object.
First Baldwin Insurance offers Commercial Auto Insurance to business owners across the Gulf Coast in the cities Foley, Orange Beach, Gulf Shores, Fairhope, Daphne, Silverhill, Spanish Fort and Mobile, Alabama.