If you’re renting property, focus on choosing reliable tenants and maintaining the upkeep, and let First Baldwin Insurance help you secure adequate landlord protection to secure your investment. Designed for non-commercial landlords, this type of insurance is available to those who own and rent one to four unit tenant-occupied residential properties.
Landlord protection can do more than just protect your property from damage. It can also protect you from lost income caused by covered damage that makes the home unlivable, as well as other types of liability unique to landlords, including wrongful eviction and entry.
The First Baldwin Insurance team of risk management professionals can help you find quality, cost-effective solutions, which can also be customized to address specific issues unique to your situation. Your agent can make expert recommendations based on your coverage needs.
Among the landlord insurance coverage options available are:
- Comprehensive Property Coverage – Pays for physical losses that aren’t specifically excluded in the policy.
- Named “Peril” Coverage – Covers perils, such as fire, explosion, lightning, windstorm and hail, named in the policy that are subject to its exclusions and conditions.
- Liability – Extends coverage to accident-related injuries on the property for which you are legally responsible.
- Fair Rental Value Coverage – Pays for loss of rent due if the property is deemed unlivable due to a covered loss.
- Personal Injury Protection – Covers claims against you that may be made for injuries arising from libel, slander, invasion of privacy, wrongful eviction or wrongful entry.