Financial and Professional Liability
Protect yourself and your business from claims of negligence that may arise through the professional advice and services you offer. A financial and professional liability policy helps protect individuals and companies from bearing the full cost of defending a claim or any damages awarded in a civil lawsuit. Such coverage extends beyond general liability protection to address alleged failure to perform on the part of, financial loss caused by, or error or omission in the service or product sold by the policyholder.
The First Baldwin Insurance team can assist you in mitigating common business risks and others that can threaten large legal debt to professional advice and service-providing individuals and companies. Your general liability policy will only cover bodily injury, property damage or personal injury, which makes professional liability protection necessary to protect against negligence, misrepresentation and inaccurate advice.
Some of the coverage afforded through financial and professional liability policies include:
- Directors and officers liability for public companies, private companies or nonprofit organizations
- Employment practices liability for public companies, private companies or nonprofit organizations
- Fiduciary liability for public companies, private companies or nonprofit organizations
- Error and omissions in accounting, design, banking, and legal and real estate practices
- Management liability and crime for asset management firms, banks and diversified financial institutions, and insurance companies
First Baldwin Insurance offers Financial and Professional Liability Insurance to business owners in Foley, Orange Beach, Gulf Shores, Fairhope, Daphne, Silverhill, Spanish Fort and Mobile, Alabama.