Safeguard your business from the potentially devastating effects of the unknown with a commercial liability insurance policy. Also called general liability insurance, this type of coverage can protect you from a variety of claims, including bodily injury, property damage, personal injury and others that can arise from your business operations.
For all Entities – sole proprietors, non-profits, contractors, large and small businesses, and government entities, liability insurance policies usually cover expenses related to property damage or bodily injury, medical payments and legal defense costs. But the First Baldwin Insurance team of risk management professionals can review your needs and suggest a number of custom endorsements to enhance basic coverage.
Examples of specialized liability insurance protection include:
- Hired and Non-Owned Auto Liability – Extends auto liability coverage for short-term auto rental or for employees using personal vehicles during the course of business.
- Umbrella Policies – Provides expanded coverage and protection when other liability limits have been exhausted. Especially designed to protect against unusually high losses.
- Product and Completed Operations Liability – Protects against bodily injury and property damage that happen away from your business site, but are caused by your products or work.
- Employment-Related Practices Liability – Covers claims made by employees, such as for wrongful termination, wrongful refusal to employ, invasion of privacy or defamation, against an employer.
- Directors and Officers Liability – Pays for damage claims that result from a poor decision made by a company’s board of directors or officers. Such protection can be extended to condominium associations, golf courses or churches.
- Liquor Liability – Protects against claims of injury from your selling, serving or furnishing alcohol during your normal business operations.
- Fire Legal Liability – Extends coverage to fire damage caused by negligence to a space you rent or occupy with a landlord’s permission.