Despite multiple safety and management regulations, the rail industry is susceptible to numerous risks. The price of crude oil, general economic health, the cost of labor and access to capital are some of the most common challenges. Among the most prominent exposures the rail industry faces, however, are fatalities and injuries.
Businesses with the rail industry and operations that support it, as well as mass transit systems, can turn to the First Baldwin Insurance risk management team to find effective support and high-quality coverage against these liabilities. By creating a comprehensive risk management plan, our professionals can help you lower your total cost of risk and improve your overall financial health.
We offer these solutions and services to the rail industry to mitigate and transfer risk:
- Bodily injury and property damage liability
- Bill of lading (cargo) coverage
- Railroad liability insurance
- Comprehensive general liability
- Property insurance
- Commercial automobile
- Directors and officers liability
- Excess and umbrella liability
- Foreign rolling stock coverage
- Evacuation expense coverage
- Federal Employees Liability Act coverage