Businesses operate in a much different world today than they did just a couple of decades ago. Threats from terrorism and violence are now much more common. But the First Baldwin Insurance team can provide the risk management expertise your business needs to protect itself today and in the future.
First Baldwin Insurance offers a comprehensive range of terrorism risk protection, providing solutions and coverage for the ever-growing types of threats and attacks businesses may face. Using our network of insurers, we can leverage our relationships to negotiate competitive terms to help give you cost-effective, yet high quality protection.
Terrorism risk insurance can include coverage for:
- Sabotage, strikes, riots and civil commotion, and malicious damage
- Political violence related to war, civil war and rebellion
- Business interruption associated with loss of earnings and denial of access
- Terrorism liability that helps cover public liability for third-party bodily injury, and pollution and decontamination clean-up costs
- Corporate protection against kidnap, detention and extortion